I have always loved to cook and bake. I learned how to follow a recipe from my wonderful mother, who passed away five years ago from breast cancer. Growing up I was always in the kitchen. I love to try new recipes, some work, some do not. My family is very used to trying out new things. They are also very honest in telling me whether the recipe is a keeper or toss back. I kept posting pictures of what I made on my families blog and decided to give my creations there own place. I am not a professional by any means. Baking/cooking is just something I really enjoy doing.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas cupcakes

I made these cupcakes to give to co- workers. They are both a chocolate cupcake, one is dipped in chocolate ganache with a mint christmas tree. the other is topped with peppermint buttercream. It was fun to try dipping the cupcakes in ganache, I have never tried it before, but have to say it turned out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment